Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010


Here are just a few pictures from our Christmas. I have really fallen behind on updating the blog and I can't seem to catch up...must be a two kid thing...I can barely get out the door with the both of them.
Nola got a beautiful vanity from Santa Claus along with many other gifts.

She also got two Ariel dolls, clothes to go with the big one, Little Mermaid CD, some clothes, play school kit, box of crafts and plenty more.

Mr. Finn got a jumper which he loves but can't touch the ground, poor thing. He got some clothes, books, letters for his room, photo albums, first year photo frame, cars and toys.


Nola got us each a present from her little elf shop. Jay got a #1 dad ice scraper and I got a bracelet.


We all went to dinner at Grandma & Grandpas.


Nola & Finn


Family pic!

More pictures

No comments:

Watch My Video